The Mr Gay Europe competition is much more than a beauty contest – it is one of the toughest job interviews in Europe!
The gentleman selected will be “more than just a pretty face and a nice body”. While physical beauty will be part of the judges’ considerations, it is a man’s “inner beauty”, his mind and personality that will make the difference in the selection.
During the different tests, stage appearances and in particular the personal interview, the jury will focus on;
- a man who is young at heart and who shows an interest in the world and people around him;
- a friend who displays patience, has a sympathetic and considerate nature;
- a person who will not be frightened by change, or things and people different from his own frame of reference, experience or cultural background;
- a squire who is articulate in his thoughts and conduct an intelligent conversation;
- a guy who has a basic innate charm and sparkle;
- a man of honor who is special, but real;
- the boy next door who has poise and seems secure with himself, without coming across as arrogant;
- an individual who could be the person a company would like to be their representative;
- someone who can be an ambassador of goodwill;
- a peer who is the quintessential gay man – and a bit more!